Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: What little thing could make a big difference...?

in your life? Love, honey

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Gino R
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

A big thing

• 1 decade ago

a look, a glance, a grin, a smile, a giggle or laugh, a wink, a twinkle in the eyes, pretending to be annoyed or offended, a brush, a hug, a kiss, a tear, snuggling closer, an unexpected wisecrack, a little interest in things that concern me, shareing a bite of desert, playing a favorite song or piece of music, wanting my oppinion occasionally or suggestion, needing my help or reassurence or sympathy, playful teasing.

• 1 decade ago

Baby number 5 is on it's way!!! if that little thing won't make a big difference then i don't know what will..lol have a great night:@)

• jms043
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

There are no more ``little things`` that can afftct my life. I`m retired with a good pension, I live alone, and am happy with the world around me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tigger
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

More Money and a roll back of gas Prices to 85 cents per gallon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To have a job, that would make a big difference.

• 1 decade ago

Take care of the little things, and the big things will take care of themselves, I always say.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A Hug

Source(s): PK
  • SteveT
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

A Smile,

• liz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

everyone in the world giving me a dollar each could make a really big difference for me.

lol i got thumbs down!!!! some people must have a really horrible life!! loosen up. smile!!!

=D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.