Meg asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Glory hole pregnancy help. PLEASE READ!!?

Ok please don't judge me but a few weeks back I went on a road trip with my friend to visit some family and on the way back we stopped off at a joint (i wont say the name) Anyway there was a glory hole and a guy on the other side and we got pretty crazy. He used a condom but it must have torn or something because now i'm pregnant. I'm pro-life so I don't wanna abort. Do u guys have any idea how i can find out who was on the other side of the wall?

Serious answers please!

Favorite Answer

I'm so sorry your going through this sweetheart. Ignore everyone else, their assholes.

I really don't know how you would find the guy but you might want to keep it that way cause he could be bad news.. I don't know if you want to keep the baby but stay with your convictions. That baby could be the next president. One option is if you choose to keep the baby their are crisis pregnancy centers that will do free check ups, help you with expenses, and give you counseling as you go through this pregnancy. And you absolutely owe NOTHING to anyone. You do not have to tell people how your baby was conceived. If you don't want to keep the baby then find an adoption agency. they will hook you up with a nice couple who can't conceive and most of the time they will pay for all the expenses often supporting you when you can't work. Keep your head up high honey. Ignore ignorant people. We all make mistakes its the smart ones that make the best of them. Good luck. I wish you the best.

• marana

Glory Holed

OK, I don't get out much ... I had no idea what you were talking about. I had to do some research on the internet to figure out what you meant by "glory hole" as the term has more than one meaning. I didn't know such places existed, other than in porn shops.

Are you positive that you are pregnant? If so, are you sure that you got pregnant THAT night? Is there any possibility that some other man could be the father? If you are sure it happened that night, then I highly doubt if you will be able to figure out who the father was. The concept of the "glory hole" is so that the partners remain anonymous.

I don't know what your circumstances are, such as your age, or if you are working and supporting yourself, etc. Since you are pro-life, if you don't feel that you are ready or able to raise a child on your own, I would suggest that you put it up for adoption.

You might also want to have your doctor test you for STDs.

We all make mistakes, but I do hope, for your own sake, that you use better judgment in the future.

Good luck!

There isn't a chance in hell you'll every be able to track that person down. I seriously suggest you abort or give the baby up for adoption. And get yourself checked for every possible STD you can think of. And for everyone who doesn't know, a glory hole is a hole is a wall (usually a bathroom stall) where a guy sticks his penis through and someone on the other side does "stuff" with it. The point of it is that neither person ever sees the other.

You probably won't have any luck. No one will want to 'fess up, and most likely will deny anything. You can try though, to go back, and talk to someone and see who was there on that day, etc.. and track 'em down like that.. I'd hate to be the kid who's mom got pregnant through a glory hole..

Glory holes are the same both sides, it is not a guy that works there, its just a guy who came through and decided to have a quick fu*k. Sorry, but the chances off u finding who the daddy is none.

• Probably not, unless you have to sign some kind of list. Not to be judgemental, but this guy could have had an STD or something much worse and having a sexual encounter as this one was very dangerous. Good luck with your baby...

That must have been the worst sex ever!! Glory holes are for BJ's not Va-jj

What's a glory hole? Unless you have some type of DNA from him like pubic hair or seliva, then no you can't find out who he is. After the baby is born, you can have a DNA sweep but that could take up to a year. Go back and ask around, I guess.

ok, wow! I don't know what to say to that.....I'm trying not to judge , but you don't sound ready to have a child's life in your hands. Have you thought about adoption? Go back to place where you "got pretty crazy" and see if they know. Ugggh! I shudder at the thought of what kind of person that was and what diseases they could have!