Are volvos considered a "rich" persons car?

im turing 16 and my parents want to get me a volvo bc they are very safe and reliable. But i want to know if they are considered a "rich" car, meaning a car that only peopl with money have, im already considered to be really spoiled and rich and i dont want to look like a stuck up kid with an expesive... show more im turing 16 and my parents want to get me a volvo bc they are very safe and reliable. But i want to know if they are considered a "rich" car, meaning a car that only peopl with money have, im already considered to be really spoiled and rich and i dont want to look like a stuck up kid with an expesive car.

No sepcific volvo, just the brand i get to pick which one i want.

Thank You!
Update: I dont care if the car is expensive i just dont want to look stuck up. And if it is and expesive car i wouldnt want my parents to spend alot of money on my first car, I dont act spoiled or anything, so dont get the wrong imperesion
Update 2: In my neighborhood its kinda a lower class car. but at school some people cant even afford a honda. I want a escalade ext, and my dad wants to get me it, i fell in love with the new lexus and my dad is thinking about it, for me the price doesnt matter is can be a 10,000 dollar car for all i care i just want a cute... show more In my neighborhood its kinda a lower class car. but at school some people cant even afford a honda. I want a escalade ext, and my dad wants to get me it, i fell in love with the new lexus and my dad is thinking about it, for me the price doesnt matter is can be a 10,000 dollar car for all i care i just want a cute car, yes my family has money so we can afford it, but all i want is not to look spolied, so no rude comments please