Co-sleeping mommies? Do you receive a lot of criticism for co-sleeping?

I co-sleep with my almost 5 month old daughter. All my friends say "put the baby in the crib." I strongly believe in co-sleeping, especially because I work full-time and my daughter reverse-cycle nurses because I am gone all day. I pump while a work so she drinks breastmilk while I am away, and she eats a... show more I co-sleep with my almost 5 month old daughter. All my friends say "put the baby in the crib." I strongly believe in co-sleeping, especially because I work full-time and my daughter reverse-cycle nurses because I am gone all day. I pump while a work so she drinks breastmilk while I am away, and she eats a few times at night. We both sleep better since we co-sleep. I receive a lot of negative comments from friends and relatives and it really bothers me...Have you experienced this? It is more annoying than anything, and I am still going to continue to co-sleep.
Update: Only co-sleeping mommies answer me please...