How to lose weight with out working out ?

By working out i mean by not going into private gym.The point is that my BUTT is too big and i wanna loose some of fat from it and my legs.So can u tell me wat to do?And actully i'm not wide(in the waist area)but my butt is sticking out and i just want to wear my fave. jeans again.And i want my legs to look... show more By working out i mean by not going into private gym.The point is that my BUTT is too big and i wanna loose some of fat from it and my legs.So can u tell me wat to do?And actully i'm not wide(in the waist area)but my butt is sticking out and i just want to wear my fave. jeans again.And i want my legs to look more thiner.Oki so make a list of things that would help me like wat to /not eat or what exercises should i do and how long it will take me till will lose that fat.
Update: Lol thank u ppl yo so kind i will try to stop eating candy but dude ma momma said that fruit can make u fat too is it true?oh dang its gonna be hard ToT