How to lose weight with out working out ?

By working out i mean by not going into private gym.The point is that my BUTT is too big and i wanna loose some of fat from it and my legs.So can u tell me wat to do?And actully i'm not wide(in the waist area)but my butt is sticking out and i just want to wear my fave. jeans again.And i want my legs to look more thiner.Oki so make a list of things that would help me like wat to /not eat or what exercises should i do and how long it will take me till will lose that fat.

Lol thank u ppl yo so kind i will try to stop eating candy but dude ma momma said that fruit can make u fat too is it true?oh dang its gonna be hard ToT

Favorite Answer

Just eat healthy (its common sense, no fast food) Drink lots of water, Dont eat large meals, try to eat more smaller meals. You can try Running, power walking, jumping rope, biking, squats, and lunges.

It's all about small things. You don't have to make wholesale changes in your life right away. Change one thing at a time, and you'll be fine.

(1) Try to eat more often, but smaller portions. 5-6 small "meals" a day would be fine. I saw that a lot on Y! Answers, especially when the asker seems to be a younger girl, because young girls seem to think that losing weight (fat) is all about skipping meals and starving themselves. Eat more often (200-300 calories at a time) throughout the day and don't skip breakfast. This does several things- it helps keep you feeling full throughout the day which prevents binges and keeps your blood sugar stable. Try to get a little bit of protein and a natural carb (fruit or whole grain) at every meal. If you don't have time for a meal, at least get a protein shake.

(2) Exercise- and exercise isn't something only overweight people should do. Even if you were skinny, you should get cardio exercise 3-4 days a week. You don't need a gym- you already have the equipment you need ( I assume you have legs). Just move enough to make you sweat for at least 20 minutes a day. Pretty simple !

(3) Maybe try to mix in some weight training. Once again, you don't need a gym. There are plenty of exercises which use your body's weight as resistance which build muscle.

How long will it take you to lose the fat ? Don't be impatient. You didn't wake up one morning with the fat, it's not going to go away overnight.

Edit: Fruit can make you fat, too. The thing is moderation. If you eat protein at the same meal you eat fruit, your body will not have sugar spikes which will cause your body to store sugar as fat. Try grapefruit if you want fruit and you like it. Yeah it's bitter, but it will make you lose fat...

I can not recommend what this fellow did...but you might like to know.

I knew a fellow about 40 years ago, who fasted for 44 days. He took in nothing but water for the entire time. He felt better every day, worked every day and lost 80 pounds!!!

Here is the principle, when you stop eating anything at all, your body switches from depending on what you put in and starts eating on what has been stored, that is fat. (after 3 days) Some folks think you will experience malnutrition in so doing. That may be so. But this fellow felt more energy and "health" every day and worked "carrying hod" for a mason contractor every day, in the summer, and enjoyed it. And he didn't feel hungry after the third day. He started out at about 265 pounds.

Now then, here's another suggestion. I heard a health practitioner say one time that if you are eating sugar, it will be almost impossible to lose weight even if you exercise a lot.

So here's a suggestion. Cut back on sugar intake, remember sugar hides. Then use a rebounder, that is, a mini tramp to bounce on. It moves lymph real fast, faster than any other exercise. You don't have to bee too vigorous but is is recommended that you do deep breathing while you bounce. You will need to do it about 2 times per day with about 15 minutes each time. Another way to do it is to sit on the mat and bounce, keeping your feet on the floor beside the tramp.

I heard a person say that some times they can eat a pound of food and gain 2 pounds on the scale. That has something to do with water retention and rebound exercise tends to move the water out. Of course aerobic exercise, where you sweat like crazy, will help it happen faster. see this link www.healthbounce.com

I met a couple in their 50s about 2 years ago who went on a complete fast for about 40 days and they were thrilled with the results. The reason I don't recommend you try that is that is that such extreme measures should be tried only under the watch/care of an experienced weight loss person who can stay right with you and help you with knowing how to handle the results of such treatment.

Blessings to you and yours!

Losing weight is a simple equation: if you burn more calories than you eat, the weight will come off. Start off by estimating how many calories you burn each day using the daily calorie needs calculator http://calorieneedscalculator.com This will give you an idea of how many calories to eat. Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week. To lose 1 pound per week you need to create a calorie deficit (burn more than you eat) of 500 calories per day. To lose 2 pounds a week, you have to double the deficit to 1000 calories per day. You can achieve this by eating less, exercising more or a combination of both. You don't have to go to a gym to exercise, you can walk, bike, swim, run... do any type of work that gets your heart pumping fast.

Beginner's Guide to Dieting - http://straightdiet.com

Eat a healthy diet. Don't snack a lot.

Eat several small meals through the day.

Try to burn at least 200 calories a day with exercise. Walking in the neighborhood, jumping jacks at home etc.

Stay away from fast foods and especially DIET SODAS. They are designed to make you fat. Avoid sugar and sodas, Avoid Flour . Walk 10 minutes 3 times a day. Climb some stairs. Moderate exercise helps you the moist but do it every day Good Luck !

always have vegetables on hand saute a big bag of frozen mixed vegetables in olive oil and garlic add some red pepper or turmeric for additional flavor and separate into portion sized containers for the fridge

Drink lots of water.

Eat fruits/veggies instead of sweets.

• .

squats

running

biking

jumprope

as for food stop eating to much junk food and sugar also bread if you can, replace al that with fruits and veggies and that would help you loose what you want

eat cake

wear tight jeans

don't bother with the gym

thank your mother.

Though i personally really like girls with big butts so take my advice with a grain of salt