How much would you be willing to pay for a high quality porn site a month?

A site that included straight gay and bisexual photos and videos as well as informational articles on sexual topics and a photo guide to sex positions. This site will also have a store that includes various types of protection, toys, and other pornographic materials.

Favorite Answer

Depends on how often it's updated and how much is available.

Right now I'm paying $35 a month for a site that I really like (Crashpadseries.com), and even that hurts just a little bit . . . but it's a dynamite site, which is why I keep on paying it (plus I can't find this stuff for free on the Internet).

If it's truly high-quality and stands out from other stuff I could get for free, I'd say $25 isn't too much.

2

Source(s): 100% Live Sex Chat - http://camgz.com/?FPQj

Because they're generally higher quality thus take up more processing. And when they freeze and unfreeze like that, it's generally due to buffering. If it's fully loaded and still doing it, then it could be an issue with playing it from the browser. Your best bet to view such content is on a computer so you don't have such issues.

Porn does nothing for me... now literature. Not magazines but proper literature! I would like a giant library of gay, bisexual and straight romance and erotic fiction in my hands! Muahaha!

Im of age... if I want porn... I go down to my local video store and rent or buy.

.

why would anyone pay for porn. it's free.

God intended for porn to be free.

BESTPORNPAY.COM

BESTPAIDPORNSITES.COM