anybody felt like this?

when is the early sign of knowing you preggy? well i think im pregnant, well i havent had my period yet and its been a month, i had my last period on march 31 and it end on april 5 then i had sex with my husband 6,7,8,9,10 without protection then about april 16 we didnt again and he came inside me 3times or so but i took a test on april 26 but it was negative so lately i have lower backache and its really painfull and thers times i fell wanting to throw up. so i just bought a pregnancy test on the internet soo let me see whats gonna happ, but its that a sign for comming period or sign of pregnancy? and my heart beat is faster but i dont have sore boobs not that i feel it anybody felt like this befor? dam i really have lower backache it feel like im 4month preggy allready

i

Favorite Answer

Well you will only know if you test! I would say take that test and if it comes out negative give it a week and retest or go to the Dr. for a blood test! At this point your not really that late! Good luck.

Source(s): 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant with baby #1 after 3 1/2 long years!!! ITS A BOY!!! Logan James 8/16/08

Honestly, I think you missed your fertile window this time. First days of sex were to soon and the 26th was to days after ovulation. This information was from a chart. You could still test. The 10Th sperm could have possibly stayed around until the 14th or sex on the 26th could have still been opportunity. I would test again around May 6th. Good-Luck!!!

Well, if you still think you could be pregnant then instead of getting a home pregnancy test you should actually go to the doctor and get your blood tested then you will know for sure if you are pregnant or not. Then, if you still aren't then maybe you have a illness then they can go from there.

BABY DUST!!!!!!

You could be pregnant, going to start, or possibly even miscarrying. I would take that other test though and if nothing comes up, make an appointment to find out what is going on,

Nope. But then again I am only thirteen. Good luck :)