In regards to my earlier question, Dog fight tonight..advice again please?

Here is my original question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnF_trW_U.b5rpGZ7lbbLu7ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080423192553AAx4k5E The GSD owner was not in class last night and it bothered me. I sent her an email, telling her we missed her, asked if everything was OK.. She emailed me back said... show more Here is my original question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

The GSD owner was not in class last night and it bothered me. I sent her an email, telling her we missed her, asked if everything was OK..

She emailed me back said everything was fine but she said..

''I've been trying to think of why Kane started behaving the way he did, which has happened one time before. It all started in conjunction with a loose dog on my street who has basically pushed our morning and evening walks to be shorter because I don't feel safe walking past his house. Maybe you can help me brainstorm on what to do. This dog acts very aggressive (although it's a Golden lol) and comes out barking and growling to circle us and nip at Kane. I'm quite sure that Kane feels my anguish and reacts accordingly. I just don't know how to stop it.''

Any suggestions for her?

A star please so I can get lots of suggestions! Thanks
Update: ADD

She feels her GSD is being aggressive. I feel her dog is reacting to some rude dogs he has come across.

She wants some advice on how to keep her GSD from being so reactive to these dogs...
Update 2: ADD Cindy ''I don't think it's up to her to train her dog NOT to react when another dog charges. That's silly. The charging dog could bite her and her GSD just stands there? No way.''' Thank You...I feel the same way. The GSD is reacting to a rude dog and protecting her.... show more ADD

Cindy

''I don't think it's up to her to train her dog NOT to react when another dog charges. That's silly. The charging dog could bite her and her GSD just stands there? No way.'''

Thank You...I feel the same way. The GSD is reacting to a rude dog and protecting her. That is what GSD's DO...
Update 3: ADD

Lioness..

YOU go girl!!! I understand your avatar name:)