Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you live in BOISE IDAHO???

i'm moving over there soon and i want to know. are there any goths over there?

how about Gothic Clubs??

I'm gothic and i want to see if there are any goths overe there?

Favorite Answer

I have lived here my entire life and there are plenty of Goths. There are lots of good clubs, I don't know if any are really goth clubs though. Get into the crowd and you will find the places you want to be because there out there. Got to http://www.findboisehomes4sale.com/bosierelocation... and the is lots of good information about boise and if you go the the entertainment link you can find a list and descriptions of lots of the clubs here in Boise. Good luck on your move!

Source(s): I live here!

Mainly hicks and rednecks but we've got your goths and vampires too ^_^

I used to live there, and yes there are goths there.

I don't know about gothic clubs but I am sure you would be able to find something like that

• no i don't live in boise and I am not goth. Try watching Buffy the Vampire for more information.

redneck/ hillbilly country. not that its a bad thing. im a redneck myself. but i dont think they will take too kindly to goths over there!

become a boise state broncos football fan and you will be ok.

• go to citysearch.com