Ipod Nano Help!!!!! I accidently set it to Polish and not English1?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I have bought it for my son's birthday, got it out of the box and brushed my fingers against it and accidently set it to polish and I don't know how to set it up on English. ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
haha... same thing happened here, but it went to taiwanese! turn it on, hit the menu button until it goes to the main menu screen, then scroll to "Ustawienia", click it, then to "Jezyk", click it, then all the way up to english, and click it!

Good Luck
(I don't know polish, I set the language to polish)

Source:

have a nano, had the same problem!!

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
Thanks for that, got it sorted!
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • TwinkaTee answered 6 years ago
    Reset the iPod by holding down the center circle and the menu button until. You may have to hold it down for a couple of seconds until it resets. This will return the iPod back to its local settings. If that doesn't work, plug it into your computer and sync it. There is a restore feature that will erase all of your settings.
    • Comment
  • David S answered 6 years ago
    Hi

Right i know what to do,find someone who has one the same as you and put the wee blue selecting box to the very top of the screen,then look at the English version and find the way of changing the language and follow it with the wrong one.you should be able to find the box that says language select on the English version and follow it with the polish one.

Good Luck,i hope i helped you,
    P.S please give us a good rating
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sokoh's toy answered 6 years ago
    Turn it on and hit menu (the top one) a few times to make sure you're at the main menu

Look for settings (something like this: Translation: SETTING
    N N UMIESZCZENIE; N POSTAWIENIE; M PODKŁAD; N NAREGULOWANIE; N ZMONTOWANIE; F DEKORACJA; N NASTAWIENIE KOŚCI; N TŁO; F OPRAWA

then look for language (something like this) : Translation: LANGUAGE
    N M JĘZYK; F MOWA; N WYSŁOWIENIE; M STYL; NPL GRUBIAŃSTWA

Good luck, hope this helps!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Chandra M answered 6 years ago
    Changing the Language on an iPod Nano

1. The first task would be to remove your iPod from any computer it is attached to.
    2. Next go to the main menu by pressing the "Menu" button. It should then read "iPod" on the display screen.
    3. To choose the language of an iPod Nano, or later generation iPod, go to the bottom of the Menu screen until you reach the "Settings" option.
    4. Choose "Settings" by selecting it. At this point you should now have opened the "Settings" menu. The "Settings" option to choose is located on the list as the second option from the bottom.
    5. Then in the "Settings" menu go down until you highlight the "Language" selection.
    6. Choose the "Language" option. At this point you should now be inside the "Language" menu. The "Language" option to choose is located on the list as the third option from the bottom.
    7. Choose the language you would like to display on your iPod based on the list provided.

Source(s):

• Comment
  • justafriendlydude answered 6 years ago
    Go on some online polish to english trasnlator. like http://www.translation-guide.com/free_on... Then type in what you see in your menu, and slowly get to setting, language, English.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block