Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

MUSLIM BROTHERS,I AM CHRISTAIN BUT TODAY I GOT TO JAMA MASJID in DELHI,AND THE FEELING WAS GREAT?

first i thought that a non muslim cannot go into a mosque,I AM A HINDU.

but today i go to buy an koran,than i go to mosque,and i pray with thousands of muslims.

and THE FEELING WAS GREAT,I AM NON MUSLIM BUT I FEEL GREAT AFTER DOING WORSHIP IN MOSQUE,I WAS FEELING DIVINDE.

they do worship in so much disciplane and manners.

I THOUGHT THAT ALL RELIGIONS ARE GREAT,BUT THERE ARE SOME FOLLOWERS WHo are idot who kill innocent humans in name of religion.

love to all muslims brothers.

salam,today is one of my greatest day of life,when i go in mosque and pray,that feeling was divine and i feel god in mosque.

Favorite Answer

I m also a Hindu i found your question little boring but i really liked some of the answers here and it was a great experience. Suddenly i came to a realization that every religion is great when it comes to leg pulling..lol

first of all plz tell me wheter u r a critian or a hindu u meintioned both here

well i have been there too and i m a muslim.as far as i can understand u r impresed n u enjoy and feel too relax there.i will not tell u what is the truth islam or cristianity.i leave it upon u .it is to judge what is thruth find it if u r intresting in islam u will find it out.

to see point of vives of both religions of the xperts that is the most improtent link u have ever seen on the net as i think.

http://www.aswatalislam.net/DisplayFilesP.aspx?Tit...

download "quran and the bible in the light of science"

all videos of it and see all of them

that will answer of all the thing u may ever think or u have been told about islam and critianity

this video is suficiant to find out what is the true religion according to the logic and science also.hope this will will help u .....

• Eve

Hey! Are you Christian or Hindu?? Or a God as your avatar state?

Anyways, the feeling you had in mosque is the same feeling you may have in any other 'holy' place like church and so on..

I mean that the places people worship God in are full of spiritual and peaceful atmosphere.

Peace.

Source(s): I am Muslim by the way.

Good for you! I am not Muslim, I am a Christian. However, I know that feeling when you do something for God in a new way, and it just feels so right. I'm very glad that you feel so great about what you did. Ask God to guide your heart, and follow it. You can't go wrong if you do that. I believe we all are intended to follow our different paths to God. This one may be yours. God bless.

You are, in fact, a changeling.

In the question you claim to be a xian, in the body you change into a Hindu!!!

First decide what you are, before I start believing an iota of what you wrote.

Adeline i will not about that stuff, sorry, yet you and that i have had distinct discussions about cats, somewhat yours, and that i applaud you for asking the people to chime in with poetry about cats with some specificity. once as a snug boy, Our cat Chingitskuk birthed 4 i develop into Dr. Thomas Bri, sat outside, certain, interior the country they were outside cats The delivery room develop into the again porch correct next to the dryer outlet, giving off warmth the first 3 got here out of her honestly, one by technique of one, Their names were Huey, Dewey and Little Louie The 4th entered this international like a waterlogged cocoon idea she develop into lifeless, yet i does no longer supply up on her So I wiped clean each of the 'goo' off her and kept her warmth Hours glided by technique of and that i might want to work out that she develop into alive My 5 brothers might want to no longer trust all I did to keep this little kitty She lived, and that i lived, and that i develop into king of the hill in this sibling rivalry I named her Gooey, what a ladylike call i develop into so happy with her She develop into the gruesome duckling, yet to me, the most beautiful maximum of my existence, via unexpected activities, I disliked cats purely after playing healthcare specialist and saving one and claiming victory The very last numerous years although am a replaced guy for the better As Milo and Mia Marie run the educate in our family individuals. Peace _______________________________________... Edit: Addie: No, tale develop into no longer unhappy on Gooey. All 4 grew to develop into healthy kitties, although you would possibly want to tell Gooey develop into diverse....a kind of ragamuffin... attractiveness is accessible interior the interest of the beholder, and the saving of this toddler helped me understand the great thing about the middle is extra significant than the exterior---no longer purely that, yet accentuates the exterior, for as I suggested, Gooey develop right into a good looking kitty on the exterior. This by technique of how also applies to people. lol From what I keep in mind although, we had to grant all of them away. it really is a reliable ending, because Dad does no longer enable us keep the canines and cats interior except it were given very chilly outside. We did placed a heater interior the storage although, so all of them had a warmth danger-free haven. _______________________________________...

Okay.. Am happy you had a great experience.. =)

Btw.. Am not a muslim Brother (ovi) But i answered anyway

Source(s): Agnostic

muslims cant be christian because they do not believe in the divinity of christ

duh