kr asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Can pregnancy symptons disappear very quickly?

I'm around 8 1/2 weeks and my nausea has completely stopped over the past 2 days and although i'm a little tired,it's nothing like it was a few days ago.

Is this normal to stop so suddenly at such an early stage.

I had a missed miscarriage with my last pregnancy where I actually had no symptons,I think due to the fact they think the baby stopped growing at 5 1/2 weeks,so I am terrified this has happened again.

I have a dating scan in two weeks so I will know how things are going,but I wondered if anybody has any advice.

Best Answer

With a history of miscarriage, ask your OB for a sonogram to check things out, or ask her to start quantitative hCG screenings to be sure your hormone levels are still rising and sufficient to sustain a pregnancy.

My thoughts, hopes, and good mommy mojo are all with you...

The stress of worrying isn't going to help you at all.. every1s body is different, and pregnancies vary, there's no way of stating what is right and wrong. It is possible that ur symptoms have stopped, or u r just having a good few days! Try not to panic too much, and appreciate that u haven't got ur head down the toilet!!

I wouldn't worry to much about it, the best thing to for you to do would be to call your doctor since you do have a history of miscarriage , so that they can do blood test on your hormone levels to make sure they are going up rather than down. Good luck with everything.

Yes. Be thankful too...It may make you feel better knowing that you feel sick because it's something you FEEL, since you don't feel or see anything in your first trimester. However it makes for a more enjoyable pregnancy if you aren't sick through the whole thing. Trust me, I wanted to be sick so that I could "feel" that everything was okay but I jinxed myself and ended up with the most awful pregnancy ever and didn't get to enjoy the anticipation!!!

definite, that's amazingly accessible on your indicators to cut back over the years or improve right here day. in case you sense that something isn't surprising touch your OBGYN. I had a matching sitution and it regrettably led to a miscarriage. For peace of suggestions, make an appointment to get your hcg stages checked.

Have you tried Pregnancy Miracle system? Go here : http://pregnancyinfertilecure.com . This could undoubtedly assist person!

Well yeah they can deminish, and some days you will feel alot better then others! symptoms will subside and go away at their own rate.. so i think there is nothing to worry about.. don't stress over it!

I dodnt know that they can stop suddenly like that ive never heard of that before but i guess its possible....call your doc and ask!

yeah im 10 weeks and mine stopped suddenly aswell

My symptoms come and go suddenly.You are fine as long as you are not bleeding.