Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

how about you sex your almost two months pregnant girlfriend while she feel mad always? That was OK?

We have a problem because she always told me that she felt mad always and her stomach is always aching to.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Well, if you are saying your girlfriend is always mad, and doesn't want to have sex, and her stomach is always aching.

Its normal, her body is stretching and adjusting and just getting ready to make room for the baby.

You have to understand, the baby isn't automatically just there, it has to develop.

So shes going to be achy, bitchy, and moody. It just happens.

And she doesn't want to have sex because of all of it. Wait, soon she will want to have it all the time.

But if she doesn't want to now, chances are she may not want to for a while.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This question is kind of hard to understand. Sex while pregnant will not harm the baby, but maybe you shouldn't have sexed her while she was mad or her stomach was aching. Talk to her. Find out why she is always mad. It could be the pregnancy hormones, plus women LOVE it when our men listen and ask us questions about our feelings. Try it, then she will probably be sexing YOU up.

• 1 decade ago

The first couple of months are hard give her a little time, her body is going thur alot of changes. Don't give up on her try to put your self in her place, you know how you fill went you are sick just remember that it dosen't fill good went think are going on diffrence in your body. That is a person grown in her that is a part of you also. PLEASE JUST GIVE HER TIME AND HAPPY FATHER DAY.......

• AAJ
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I do not understand your question. If your girl is pregnant, her hormones are going crazy. Let her be mad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try wording your question in a way that we can read it. Clearly its jibberish.

• JandL
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

So she doesn't want to have sex with you? Is that what you're asking?

• 1 decade ago

do you not want to sex her or her sex you?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

say what? do this question agian i don't know what you are asking

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont understand your question...

• 1 decade ago

Speak clearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.