Is the god-shaped hole in your heart shaped like meth and promiscuous sex?

Seriously, I know so many "born agains" who went on for years in a drug-induced, sex-filled, drunken frenzy until all this sudden they got addicted to Jesus and they just go all crazy about that. I often wonder what the next fad will be for them. So, back to the question, are people with addictive... show more Seriously, I know so many "born agains" who went on for years in a drug-induced, sex-filled, drunken frenzy until all this sudden they got addicted to Jesus and they just go all crazy about that. I often wonder what the next fad will be for them.

So, back to the question, are people with addictive personalities more prone to find Jesus eventually?
Update: I used to be a meth-head and I have been sober 3 years so I don't understand the meth to Jesus transition, because my beliefs are still the same. But then again i didn't use NA or AA, I quit on my own