Does anyone know the Artist of the day,Deans Dairy,Taylor Swift Code Word and Nascar Reward for May 1,2008?

Champions Lance Armstrong is a retired American professional cyclist who won the Tour de France seven times in a row from 1999 to 2005. The previous record was winning the Tour five times in a row from 1991 to 1995. What is the name of the cyclist who held the previous record? (Enter in the LETTER of the corresponding answer). - A,Country Music Trivia c.�midnight in Montgomery,Extraordinary In 1964, a picturephone debuted at the World's Fair. It consisted of a telephone handset and a small matching television. Special booths were set up by AT&T in New York, Washington and Chicago where a caller could make a "picturephone" call. How much did the price range from for a three minute call? (Enter in the LETTER of the corresponding answer). - a) $16,

Update:

Famous Firsts The first country in the world to introduce a nationwide smoking bad did so on March 29, 2004. The ban included all workplaces, including all bars and restaurants. What is the name of this country? (Enter in the LETTER of the corresponding answer.). - c) Switzerland,Villains of the Silver Screen In 1997's LA Confidential, Officers Bud White and Edmund Exley pal up investigating a shooting at an all night diner only to discover that the trail of corruption eventually leads right up to their Captain, Dudley Liam Smith. Actor James Cromwell plays the corrupt cop. What was the name of the 1995 movie that Cromwell was in that got him an Academy Award nomination for supporting actor? (Enter in the LETTER of the corresponding answer). - c) Babe,Artist of the Day Listen to the US99.5 Morning Show for the Artist of the Day Code and enter it here for 5,000 bonus points! - Bucky Covington

Update 2:

Dean's Dairy Code of the Day Listen for the Dean's Dairy Code of the Day for 5,000 bonus points. - Whipped Cream,Taylor Swift Code of the Day Listen to Bill Garcia each week night at approximately 8:45 p.m. for the Taylor Swift Code Word of the Day. Enter it here to win 25,000 points - Lincoln Park Zoo

Update 3:

Previous trivia answers for Wednesday April 30,2008 - Champions Previous Answer: b) 17 FYI: The six-time Grand Slam singles champion and Olympic gold medalist turned pro in 1984, winning Wimbledon the very next year.,Country Music Trivia Previous Answer: Vince Gill,Extraordinary Previous Answer: b) Salter became the first female mayor of a U.S. city. FYI: The combined support of the Prohibitionists and the Republicans, Salter won the election.,Famous Firsts Previous Answer: a) John Lennon FYI: Wenner wrote about the magazine that it "is not just about the music, but about the things and attitudes that music embraces.",Villains of the Silver Screen Previous Answer: b Double Duce FYI: The exterior shots of the Double Duce were facades that were built onsite.

Update 4:

Subject: Trivia answers for May Day

Country Music = C

Extraordinary = A

Famous First = C

Villains = C

Update 5:

Hot Jobs Trivia Yahoo Hot Jobs! Find the right one. For 2500 Points: What is this week's poll? - Which of these perks is most important to you,Sleuth Trivia Test your sleuthing skills by finding the hidden answer to this trivia question.

Look through the prizes we're giving away for a smaller version of the sleuth graphic above, which will be hidden in one of the prize descriptions. When you see that graphic, click on it to find out the answer. Enter that answer below for 1,500 points! - Crawl,

Update 6:

SpiralFrog Trivia SpiralFrog.com - your chance to grab a whole lotta Music For 2500 Points: What is the first item under "New This Week"? - Les Savy Fav Sweat Descends

Update 7:

All Access Week 53 Visit the US99.5 All Access Video page, view the video for this week, identify the code word and enter it for it for a cool 10,000 points! Visit often and look for the next chance to view and get your points! - House Party

Thank you goes out to PAINTGIRL04

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylc=X3oDM...

Update 8:

Link to All Access Videos Week 1 - 53:

http://us99.com/pages/113216.php

Update 9:

Nascar Rewards Code of the Day Listen to Drew Walker at approximately 6:20 p.m. every weekday evening for the NASCAR Rewards Code of the Day for the chance to earn 5000 Rewards points! - Dale Earnhardt,Jr.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

5/01

Champions--------------A

Country---------------C

Extra -------------------A

Famous ---------------C

Hot Jobs----------Which of these perks is most important to you?

Spirialfrog-------Les Savy Fav

Sleuth Trivia--------Crawl

under

Risk 2210 Revised Edition

Villains------------C

ET

• 1 decade ago

Artist Bucky Covington

Deans Whipping Cream

Taylor Lincoln Park Zoo

Nascar Reed

Tour

Champs a Miguel Indurain

country c

extra a

first c

hot jobs Which of these perks is most important to you

Spirialfrog Les Savy Fav

Villains c

sleuth Crawl

• 1 decade ago

Artist -- Bucky Covington

Deans --Whipping Cream

Taylor Swift -- Lincoln Park Zoo

Nascar -- Dale Earnhart, Jr.

Champions --(A)

Country Music --(C)

Extraordinary --(A)

Famous Firsts --(C)

SpiralFrog -- Les Savy Fav Sweat Descends

Hot Jobs -- Which Of These Perks Is Most Important To You?

Sleuth -- Crawl

Villains --(C)

All Access #53 -- House Party

• 1 decade ago

Country Videos on Demand

Chris Cagle's video to _____________________ shows various community scenes, such as two women having lunch at a hot dog stand. (Enter in the LETTER of the correct corresponding answer).

A.Wal Mart Parking Lot

B.Wal Mart Super Store

C.I Breathe In, I Breathe Out

D.Miss Me Baby

Previous Answer:C

Answer - C (I Breathe In, I Breathe Out)

Congratulations!

You received 500 Points

Country 92.5 Listen & Win Codes:

Bosh & Cory - ??

Kat - Desk

Wendy - The Red Cross

Dave - Tolland

Good luck everyone!

Source(s): www.country925.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sleuth Trivia - Crawl

Hot Jobs Trivia - Which of these perks is most important to you?

SpiralFrog Trivia - Les Savy Fav

• zilly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

us*99 codes for 5-1-08

Artist of the Day.....BUCKY COVINGTON

Deans Dairy Code......WHIPPING CREAM

Taylor Swift Code of the Day......LINCOLN PARK ZOO

Champions… A) MIGUEL INDURIAN

Country Music... C) MIDNIGHT IN MONTGOMERY

Extraordinary…A) $16

Famous Firsts… C) SWITZERLAND

Hot Jobs Trivia ...WHICH OF THESE PERKS IS MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU?

Sleuth Trivia…CRAWL

SpiralFrog Trivia…LES SAVY FAV SWEAT DESCENDS

Villains of the Silver Screen… C) BABE

• 4 years ago

No, even while human beings yawn i do no longer. i like to play a pastime with my acquaintances the place somebody will yawn and we observed who yawns first. I in no way in many situations win till i'm sick with a chilly by using fact i'm getting so drained it fairly is as though I stayed up an entire week with a wink of sleep.

• 1 decade ago

Thanx Guys!

Access Week #53----House Party

• 1 decade ago

Champions = A

Country Music = C

Extraordinary = A

Famous First = C

Villains = C

at this time this is all my radio station has in Houston

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dale, Jr. is the Nascar code

• 1 decade ago

spiral frog Peter Templar

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.