Fanny asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

推徵大學要用的英文自傳 希望大家能幫我翻譯

因為要推大學所以要寫篇英文自傳

希望大家能夠幫我把下面的內容翻成英文

拜託各位了

真的非常感激>"<

關於自我:

今年18歲,是個剛要邁進大學的活潑高中生,個性開朗、獨立,平時熱心助人,也喜歡開玩笑。樂觀的我遇到瓶頸時總會想辦法突破,不會自暴自棄。喜愛的休閒活動有聽音樂、打籃球、彈琴唱歌、散步,散步能讓我覺得輕鬆、沒壓力。在學校與同學相處融洽,人際關西很好。

家庭生活:

家庭裡的主要成員是媽媽還有我,因為是單親家庭所以凡事都得自己來,這也養成我獨立且不輕易放棄的個性,遇到挫折往往都能克服。媽媽的思想很開明在我的生活中扮演著重要的腳色,教我做人最重要的就是「誠實」。

母親是我最大的精神支柱,總是能適時的鼓勵我,讓我能度過成長中的每個低潮。

求學生涯:

改變我最多的是國小的求學過程,上了五年級的我,是個個性內向且沉默的小女生,老師很照顧我也叫我學習開口多說話,漸漸的,我變的開朗。升上高中生活更自由,也變的比較愛玩,但對於讀書始終不敢馬虎。在課業上表現傑出,處理事情的態度往往也能得到師長們的讚許。在老師的細心教導下,讓我培養了許多技能,也考上一張張的證照,雖然過程辛苦,不過一切的努力都是值得的。

自我期許:

在未來的日子裡希望能夠更充實自己,多方位的學習,吸收各種資訊,讓自己成為能被別人需要,對社會有貢獻的人。

Rating
  • 阿ken
    Favorite Answer

On the self:

18-year-old, is just to high school students into the University of lively, cheerful personality, independent, usually enthusiastic about helping others, like jokes. I am optimistic about the bottlenecks encountered at the Association to find ways to break through, not Zibaoziqi. Favorite leisure activities are listening to music, playing basketball, Play sing, walk, walk, I can feel relaxed, no pressure. In the schools and students live in harmony, good interpersonal Kansai.

Family life:

The main members of the family is still my mother, because everything is so single-parent families have to own it, I also develop an independent personality and not give up easily, often able to overcome setbacks. Her mother's thinking is very open-minded in my life played an important color in the foot, the man I most important thing is "honest."

Mother is my greatest spiritual pillar, always timely to encourage me, so I can spend growth of each trough.

School career:

I changed the most is the small school process, on a five-year, I was a personality to the silent and girls, teachers are also asked me to take care of me learning to speak more open, gradually, I changed the open. Or high school life more free, also changed the relatively fond of playing, but reading has not perfunctory. On outstanding academic performance in handling matters of attitude often can also be commander's approval. The carefully to the teacher to teach, I train a lot of skills, but also admitted to one of the licenses, although the process difficult, but all the efforts are worth it.

Self-expectations:

In the coming days, hopes to better equip themselves with multi-directional learning and absorbing all kinds of information, let others be themselves become necessary, those who contribute to society.

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多中英自傳、履歷表的範例,還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!

你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

Because □must push in a big way □therefore wants □an English from □

Hopes everybody to be able □□I under □Rong Fancheng the English

Did obeisance □each

Really extremely feels grateful > "<

□to oneself:

This year 18 □, is □□wants in a big way □□□lives □高中生, □the nature □is bright, □stands, the even □□heart helps the person, also happy □□joke. □□I meet the bottle □□□□to think □the law breakthrough, not □from storm from □. Happy □rests □lives □has □the sound □, hits □the ball, □the qin sings, takes a walk, takes a walk can □I □□□, □□the strength. In □school □with □□harmonious, the person □□west is very good.

Family life:

Family □main Cheng? is □□□has me, because □is □□the family therefore everything all must own □, □also □become me □to set up also not □Yi Fang? □the nature, comes across the setback often all to be able to overcome. □□the thought □clearly acts the important □color very much in mine life, teaches me to be the person most to be important is "□□".

The mother □is I biggest spiritual prop, □is can □□drum □I, □I can □Cheng?zhong each □ebb tide.

Asks □the profession:

Changes □me many is □small asks □□the regulation, on five years □I, was □□the nature □to also the silence young female student, old □illuminated very much □I also was called me □□□the mouth □□, □□, I □□was bright. Rises the high school life to be more free, also □the ratio □□plays, but □Yu?? the beginning □does not dare □the tiger. In □□on the table □□, □the principle matter □often also can obtain □□□□□. Teaches in the old □□heart □under, □I cultivated □the multi- skills, also tested one □□□illuminated, □however □the regulation was laborious, □all diligently all was not is worth.

Self- time □:

In not □the day □hope can □more sufficient □own, the multi- positions □□, absorb each □□□, □own Cheng?neng is needed by □the person, □society □has □□person.