Do you believe pastor Wright that the gov started AIDS?

Do you even know who headed the CIA when HIV/AIDS first was identified? And, do you know what Prez appointed that director?

Maybe a DEMOCRAT??

Look it up. I did.

I mean, you know if he did vote, he voted for the guy who appointed that cia director.

is there no conspiracy people WONT believe?

Favorite Answer

No.

Wright is a loony toon.

He's gotten over animated, in order to sell his book(s)

HIV came from Africa. From the apes in the tree's.

Carried by a male airline steward, through Canada.

Then here via the drug user's etc.

No one believes that. But they do believe the Syphilis. It was

a proven occurrence.

• Mark P

No, i don't believe that...

I believe he used "inciteful" language in the speeches I saw and in the sound bytes that allow Hannity to take naps for 40% of his radio show....

Having said that, he's not alone in his belief, that I think many have a problem with, that the attacks of 9/11 were a result of US foreign policy. Anyone who reads the transcript from the '96 Jon Miller interview, or the '98 Terror Inc. press conference, or simply has done some cursory research on Qaeda would be aware that the US role in Gulf War I and the Saudi's decision to use our military pushed Bin Laden against the US.

Now the Rev's language implies that the US deserved 9/11... that IS debatable. But, BECAUSE it is debatable, it doesn't mean that if someone thinks that past geopolitical maneuvers may have caused or earned the attacks that they hate America. Too often that is the straw man response and it is juvenile.

look, i be attentive to i flow to get bashed for this, yet i individually can believe a SMALL element of what the pastor says. enable me make this sparkling: i do no longer agree along with his perspectives on racism. i do no longer think of that the priority is black vs. white or has something to do with race, yet a number of what united states of america of america has accomplished as an entire is now and lower back questionable. I do think of, even nonetheless, that the pastor could choose for his words extra intently if he quite needs to get his message with the aid of, because of the fact the distinctive extreme view factors he expresses are certain to be met with the aid of grievance, and subsequently making people concentration on emotional subjects somewhat of what he easily is making an attempt to assert. As for Obama, i don't have an opinion because of the fact i won't have the ability to quite say that i'm for any of the applicants by any skill.

Yes. I think the head of the CIA at the time went out and found the right monkey to bang just so he could personally begin spreading it to humans. Evil white people.

This entire theory makes no sense. What exactly would be the motive to infecting the African American population with a disease that the government had no hope of controlling? Blacks weren't even the most heavily effected AIDS demographic, yet you don't hear Wright claiming that the government is out to get homosexuals. You don't even hear any gay people claiming that the government introduced AIDS to the gay population. It's all a bunch of BS just like everything else that's come out of Wright's hateful mouth.

When HIV/AIDS was identified? What does that have to do with anything? They have incontrovertable proof it is at least as old as the 1950s, probably much earlier. So a specific date in which it could have been engineered or purposefully spread is completely debatable and who was president or in the CIA is irrelevant as we can never know without documented proof of a secret mission to do so.

If you know the biology of the disease you know that the HIV virus attaches itself to the ccr5 protein and guess what? Blacks have zero immunity, whereas whites have a substantial immunity thanks to the survivors of the black plague and a rare mutation that allowed a significant population to live and therefore pass down that genetic mutation and immunity.

So ethnic heredity does, in fact, play a biological part in the spread of the virus. Throw in education, access to contraception, cultural taboo's, etc -- and race can come to play a very large role in the spread of it. Does that make the government responsible for starting or spreading AIDS/HIV? Not necessarily, but considering the unique nature of the virus, it is not inconceivable. Specially when you consider all the declassified experiments our government has done to our population (and even on blacks specifically like syphilis experiments, etc).

Personally, i don't believe they had anything to do with it, but he has a right to his own opinion.

• Granny

No, but I can understand why he might believe it. The government has had numerous conspiracies against the black race. The Tuskegee Experiment which lasted over 40 years is a good example. Also, there is document proof that some African Americans in the prison population, although they hadn't been given the virus, were refused treatment to study the affects of the disease.

You can see the history of medical experimentation on blacks if you read "Medical Apartheid" by Harriet A. Washington.

I knew about a lot of it from tracing my own family history, but some of the experiments I read about in that book (which are well documented), shocked me tremendously.

Pastor Wright said that since the Government was capable of infecting Black men with syphilis in an experiment in Tuskegee, he wouldn't put the government past doing the same with AIDS. It was a metaphorical statement, based on past history and not an outright accusation. Like right now the government had engaged in water boarding Much of what Pastor Wright is correct and that's why he is being crucified

Well America no Europe probably. Most of the worlds supply of diamonds and Gold come from Africa including Tanzanite which is rarer then Diamonds. The irony is most of these mines are owned and controlled my European countries. So I guess if the continent is ravaged with HIV/AIDS they can't worry about the Europeans robbing them blind when the Africans should be benefiting

Here is a link of medical experimentation done in this country from 1833-2005, when the latest addition to the list was made.

It makes for some very interesting reading for anyone....

http://www.naturalnews.com/019189.html

• Kimmy

Obama said in March of 2008 that "Wright is an outstanding Biblical Scholar"

I think they're talking about "their version" of the bible.