Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

can FAT people be ANOREXIC?

anorexic just means that you starve yourself to loose weight

so if a fat person does this are they anorexic

i mean i would never call a fat person anorexic but if they do that are they technically anorexic

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You kind of answered your own question, but yes, fat people can be anorexic.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

youre not fat at all. and anorexic people are actually able to gain weight pretty easily because when they starve themselves, their body goes into starvation mode and anything thats put into the body after that gets directly stored as fat. some girls that are tiny can eat what ever they want because they have high metabolisms. now, anorexia is a mental disorder just as much as it is an eating disorder. it sounds like you have pretty good control over it. so my advice is to stop it before it becomes a serious habit and you become obsessive over it. its more dangerous than it seems. if you continue to eat less you may think you have control over it but one day you could get dizzy and pass out for a second, get freaked out and try to eat and discover that your body rejects any food you put in it and you start throwing up uncontrollably.. yeah, its dangerous and it will take control over you sooner than you think. so stop while you still can and be healthy by working out an hour a day, 6 hours a week. and eating healthy foods like fruits, veggitables, whole wheats, and lean proteins (in the right portions) and it will work.. when you think about it, being healthy really is easier than not eating. if youre having trouble changing your ways, try incorperating one new thing each week.. such as working out for a half an hour, eating more fruits and veggitables, or eating less unhealthy food. good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Yes....Its the meaning of anorexic which means that person doesnt eat and when they do they gorge themselves and then throw up afterwards. Eventually they are going to look anorexic so yes fat people can be anorexic

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think anorexia is a mental illness not just a matter of starving yourself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

obviously, just as long as they arent eatting they are anorexic. they may not look like it now but if they continue long enough they most likely will.

• yeah it's a mental disorder so anyone can be anorexic

• 1 decade ago

Yes, it's a mental disorder

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah i guess if they eat under 800 calories a day they are

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

duhh.

anorexic is just starving yourself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.