Probability - Susan has red, blue, green & yellow sweaters. Joanne = green, red, purple & white.?
Diane has red, blue, purple & mauve. Each girl has only 1 sweater of each color and will pick one to wear at random. Find each probabilty:
1. p(Each girl will wear a different color)
2. p(Each girl chooses the same color)
3. p(two girls choose the same color and the 3rd chooses different.
4. p(each girl chooses a red sweater) - is this 1/64?
10 points for first to answer correctly!
- Curt MonashLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
4. You are correct.
2. Same as 4., since all red is the only way it can happen.
The other two are tedious.