What are the legal implications for my boyfriend living with me in my apartment without being on the lease?

My boyfriend recently graduated college and has moved in with me. He's lived here for about a month now and my lease is up May 31st. The realtor just called and wanted to start showing the apartment to potential renters. I'm wondering what sort of legal trouble I could get into if they found out he was... show more My boyfriend recently graduated college and has moved in with me. He's lived here for about a month now and my lease is up May 31st. The realtor just called and wanted to start showing the apartment to potential renters. I'm wondering what sort of legal trouble I could get into if they found out he was living with me without being on the lease? The lease states I cannot sublet or have others occupying the apartment without written consent of the leasor, but they are more or less just staying here until we move into our (already approved) new apartment. Should we hide all of his stuff or do we have anything to fear? Thanks!