Has anyone used the online phentermine and did it work for you? Also what dose?

Favorite Answer

I don't think there are any reliable pharmacies left after custom hrt is out of business..I have been scammed a few times trying to find REAL phen online.

Sick of the scammers sending me hoodia instead of the real stuff.

I guess I am not the only one who has been scammed. This forum thread reports some of the online phentermine scams, also it's great if you can share your experience so others know, too

http://weight-loss-boards.com/view.php?bn=weightlo...

I was buying phentermine online back in the days whern it was still possible without getting ripped.. when Custom HRT was still in business. But I wouldn't do it now. Phentermine is highly regulated these days. It's next to impossible to get it, even over the internet, without a prescription. And even ifyou do find a site, it's probably not a reputable one. Scammers are starting to post links even here on yahoo answers (Scam sites are selling fake pills that just sound like phentermine - phenhermine, phentrimine and many more..)

The only way is to get it from a doctor.

None of the people I know who once ordered phen online still do it. The good online pharmacies have stopped selling it, and just scammers are left who gladly take an advantage of this situation. If you will find a real and reliable source where you can still order the real stuff online then you will be very, very lucky. Just keep fingers crossed the pharmacy will be in business until your order arrives, because it

can get closed any moment..

I stopped using phen some time ago

started to take acomplia after I quit phen. It also works fine for me and I am losing a pound or a few every week.

It is very popular in UK, Germany and many other countries worldwide. Not so much in the US yet.

But you must keep in mind that people with depression and other mental problems should avoid acomplia as I have read that some of the people who are in this risk group get some mental side effects. So if you notice something strange, you should stop taking the pills immediately and see your doc.

This is good site for Acomplia info if anyone's interested

I used it at a does of 37.5 (if I remember right). I take it if you are buying it online then you don't have a prescription? If so, I'd warn against this since you don't truly know what's coming in the mail. Also, you should only take it if you are clinically obese (check your BMI). If you are not, it may contribute to heart problems. Basically, phentermine is an amphetamine. It supresses your appetite well, but you also need the right diet and exercise plan. It will give you loads of energy, but along with that energy often comes the complete inability to sleep at night. Take with caution because it does cause dependency just like any other amphetamine drugs.