After switching mail service to classic mail. how do I switch back to original mail mode?

YA chat service keeps disconnecting my chat availability, because -"I signed into YA from a different device or comp" but our old 1 broke down and needed replacing...at least temporarily.
in order to get around this, I switched to CLASSIC MAIL, now I dont know how to restore old mail settings.
Update: re the chat thingy..YA wont recognise nu comp. I am able to log in and do all the normal stuff.. but. the available, chat-dot turns into a hazzard triangle, warning me that My chat service has been disconnected, due to new device.., repeatedly... Even after opening nu window,etc...P.I.T Arsk.. PS. Sum 1 here... show more re the chat thingy..YA wont recognise nu comp.
I am able to log in and do all the normal stuff..
but. the available, chat-dot turns into a hazzard triangle, warning me that My chat service has been disconnected, due to new device.., repeatedly...
Even after opening nu window,etc...P.I.T Arsk..
PS. Sum 1 here helped fix the classic mail prob. I just gotta figure out whom..

thumbs up to all answerers as usual.
thanks for the support.