David Archuleta and David Cook? What's wrong?

Ok, I am a huge fan of David Archuleta and I am sort of a David Cook fan. Can I ask why fans of the Davids don't get along? I mean I can't say I haven't bashed Cook, becuase at first I wasn't letting myself like him, but he's got talent and he's great, but all the Archuleta fans bashing... show more Ok, I am a huge fan of David Archuleta and I am sort of a David Cook fan. Can I ask why fans of the Davids don't get along? I mean I can't say I haven't bashed Cook, becuase at first I wasn't letting myself like him, but he's got talent and he's great, but all the Archuleta fans bashing David Cook is annoying. And same with all the Cook fans bashing David Archuleta. Can we show some maturity? I'm just saying It's stupid how everyone is fighting about the two when both are amazing singers. Too me, it seems like it's going to come down to them in the bottom two and both will get a record deal either way. But if you are a Cook fan, I want to ask you if you bash David A because he's competition and same with u Archuleta fans, are you bashing David C because he is competition? If you are, it's not really reasonable. I think the fighting between the two fans need to stop. Am I alone?

*******************Star if you agree with me*************************
Update: I kno if you are a fan of one or the other you will say your fan side doesn't bash the other, but if you look in the questions, you really do and it's just not fair, they are both really talented and I believe they both should be let off with the bashing. Again ********Star the Question if you... show more I kno if you are a fan of one or the other you will say your fan side doesn't bash the other, but if you look in the questions, you really do and it's just not fair, they are both really talented and I believe they both should be let off with the bashing.

Again

********Star the Question if you Agree*******
Update 2: By the way my sister and I are Archuleta fans and Cook fans. So me leaning more towards Archuleta, I'm 15, and same with my sister and Archuleta, she's 18. We both still like Cook a lot. So not all Archuleta fans are 12.