Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

During the rapture; Can I adjust my altitude by periodically rejecting and accepting Christ?

I saw this question earlier, And I fell out of my chair.

Best Answer

No I don't think so. I think that once you are drug from your moving car, there is no place to go but up.

There are other choices, you know. It is entirely presumptuous of you to state that we are lost souls and not say "in my opinion." Jesus has two strikes against him, for me, as far as I'm concerned - I'm Jewish and Jesus is totally irrelevant to me and also I'm an atheist and I don't for a minute believe there will be any such thing as the "rapture." You cannot frighten me into your beliefs. As a matter of fact, the more you say things like this, the less likely it is that any atheist will take you seriously.

Hebrews 6:4-6

For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, [5] and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, [6] and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.

Source(s): NASB, 1995, The Lockman Foundation, Used By Permission

Don't worry about that whoever asked this question earlier won't be in the rapture.

• Mike K

Hello,

This Darbyism or rapture idea is false. There will be no rapture and all those waiting for it for themselves and family will never see it.

Cheers,

Michael Kelly

Why would you want to adjust your altitude.......are you afraid of God?......You don't have to worry, Your not going anywhere.

Your friend, PUMA

Christ was gay it's been said so it's possible to go up and down for him if you are not seeing anyone else

Pre-trib rapture is a load.

Not that any of you honestly care anyway, seeing as this is just a joke.

I'd be more worried about getting bugs in my mouth, but to each his own.

Nope - one rejection and you lose your rapture rockets!