What does 14/88 mean?

When racists/nazis say 'White Power 14/88', what does the 14/88 mean?

P.s. I'm not a racist or a nazi or anything like that; I'm a good person and I'm just wondering

Favorite Answer

14 words: We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children."

14 can also mean "that the beauty of the white aryan woman will not perish from the earth."

88 is the eighth letter in the alphabet (H), to represent Heil Hitler.

88 can also be the 88 words from Mein Kompf by Adolph Hitler about the supremacy of the white race

Source(s): sad, these people can't even make up their minds about which meaning 14/88 should stand for instead of having multiple meanings...shows what poor confused souls they all are...

14 88 Meaning

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does 14/88 mean?

Source(s): 14 88 mean: https://biturl.im/4OFNG
  • roever

14 Words

David Lane- neo Nazi, member of the KKK, now in prison for the murder of Allen burg. Wrote "the famous 14 words" which would be "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

88= h is The 8th letter of the ABC's

hh= Heil Hitler

Source(s): I'm writing a story with a skinhead protagonist. I researched it. You should google George Burdi. His story is so interesting. He was the founder of the band, RAHOWA (RAcialHOlyWAr), which was one of the biggest and most influential white power bands ever. Look what he's doing now, though.
    • Daniel5 years agoReport

wrong ******! Depends on which organization

we must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children 14 words by David Lane and the 88 means Heil Hitler

>implying that National Socialists are not "good people", you twats.

Securing a future for children of our own race is not evil. Go read a damn book about race and genetics and stop believing in Jewish/communist lies about "race doesn't matter".

Misagh Azad... you sound very confused....

Jahangir Zomorodi i will give you 3 ****

1: **** YOU

2: **** YOUR COUNTRY

3:**** YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR ******* PEOPLE MOUTHERFUCKER NAZI SUCK MY DICK LITTLE DICK MOUTHERFUCKER ***** I HOPE YOU DIE FROM CANCEL AND ALL YOUR FAMILY

• Cheyne3 years agoReport

what you r dooing is the same as them, expressing explicit anger toword them and ther inosent famalies, you r a NAZI!!!!

• 1- We are not racist. We are National Socialist.

• 6 years agoReport

You're not socialists, your Nazis, supporters of an ultra right wing, racist, imperialist ideology. Socialists support the rights of every worker, not just the "Aryans", and we support the sovereignty of every nation and democracy

it shows what racism / white supremacy means and the purpose of it.