Which cat food companies....?

Which brands are not tested on animals? Which ones are? I know Felidae and Wellness are not tested on animals (it just proves it's not necessary to test on animals to get good quality petfoods). I know Science Diet is tested on animals. That's why I stopped supporting them completely. If possible... show more Which brands are not tested on animals? Which ones are?

I know Felidae and Wellness are not tested on animals (it just proves it's not necessary to test on animals to get good quality petfoods).
I know Science Diet is tested on animals. That's why I stopped supporting them completely.

If possible please provide a link to the manufacturer's web[age where they state if they test or not on animals.

Thanks everyone!
Update: People, I am NOT talking about letting cats or dogs EAT it. That's perfectly fine, and there is nothing wrong with it. That's not the testing I am talking about.
Update 2: I see so many completely missed what I meant, so glad people like Spooky Fish and Nats knew what I was talking about. So many thumbs down on the only people who actually got it? Of course Wellness etc is given to animals to eat. It PROVES that any other kinds of animal testing is not necessary. Why should I... show more I see so many completely missed what I meant, so glad people like Spooky Fish and Nats knew what I was talking about. So many thumbs down on the only people who actually got it?
Of course Wellness etc is given to animals to eat. It PROVES that any other kinds of animal testing is not necessary. Why should I support it? My money goes to those who do not test on animals. Feeding it, as Nats pointed out, isn't animal testing as such. It's feeding trials.
Update 3: Iams has stopped using baby chicks in crude protein-digestibility experiments. The range of experiments is done on dogs, cats, mice, chicks, and rabbits, etc. On a by-note, I find it reassuring that PETA became a shareholder after a former P&G employee who was opposed to animal testing willed PETA $110,000 in... show more Iams has stopped using baby chicks in crude protein-digestibility experiments. The range of experiments is done on dogs, cats, mice, chicks, and rabbits, etc.

On a by-note, I find it reassuring that PETA became a shareholder after a former P&G employee who was opposed to animal testing willed PETA $110,000 in P&G stock.