Yahoo! Answers Servery: Do the recent changes improve or degrade the site?
Here are the recent changes. ( Note, list the changes that are not mentioned in this question)
(1) A new question format. ( This allows your questions or answers to look as if you don't have much to say, although you probably wrote a very long question or answer. It also limits scrolling down in order to read the question or answer, and it also maximizes advertisement images).
(2) Randomize voting selection ( This prevents point gamers from holding first place with low quality answers in order to get chosen as best answer by lazy voters who are looking for a quick 1 point).
(3) Thumb down ( Notice when you thumb down an answer and re-view it, there will be a new design.
(4) Reporting ( Notice when you report a question, you are no longer taken back to the question after reporting it, but rather taken to the question category. This means to report and move on. No looking back).
(6) Thumbs up ( Notice you now receive an extra point for each thumb up on your answer selected as best answer. This means if I thumb up your best answer today that was chosen as best answer a year ago, you will receive an extra point).
I apologize for the misinformation. Wasn't my fault.