Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Is this translation in Italian correct??

I want to get "Love Life" tattooed on my wrist and before I go off and do this, I wanted to know if........

"vita di amore"

is the correct translation.

If not, does anyone know the correct translation???

Thank you!!

-Natosha

Best Answer

Love life means "Ama la vita". It's an encouragement to love life, right? Thus "love" is a verb and "life" is a noun.

Trust me, I'm Italian and "vita di amore" doesn't mean much to me. Plus, its translation would be "life of love"

Looks like you got it correct.

"Love Life" translated is "vita di amore" and "I Love Life" (which in my opion makes a little more sense) is "amo la vita".

Amate la vita

I don't speak Italian or anything, and there is probably many more ways to say it, but I am learning spanish,which is VERY similar to Italian, and I checked it on a translator and that sounds right. "Life of Love".

Do you mean "Love life" with love as a verb, as in "i love life"

or

Do you mean "love life" with an adjective, like "i have a great love life"

???

that is correct but another one that would make more sence is "ami la vostra vita" which means more to appreciate life....or "sia la vita" (cherish life)

Yep, "Vita d'amore"

Source(s): I'm Italian