Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you screw the cap back on the soda bottle after each sip?

I do.

Favorite Answer

Yup yup I do

If I'm home I would rather drink out of a glass. So If I have a bottle I will pour some into a glass then recap the bottle for later. I don't drink a lot of soda so if I'm out it's usually water with a mixer thingy and those stain so I make sure to have the cap on tight so I don't spill it.

• Autumn

I usually do, but not all the time. If I think it's going to be a while before I take the next sip, I put the cap back on, but if I'm eating something with it, I usually leave the cap off because I don't want to keep bothering with it.

Yes

I do too! It's a strange thing though. I do it because I'm afraid it will spill if I don't, but I can have a cup or glass beside me with no lid and it doesn't bother me!? What is the deal with that?!

the only thing that I can think of are the big 40 oz bottles of beer that most gas stations and stores sell

I don't drink soda.

But with any other drink that's in a bottle, not really. I prefer pouring it onto something else out of boredom rather than drink it anyway.

Yes, I don't want somebody accidently spilling it and I agree with the first answer- probably an OCD thing.

I do too, for fear of knocking it over and spilling it all over my work! But then the soda gets flat and not so yummy. You win some, you lose some.

I twist it around absent mindedly before sipping it again and give people the wrong idea. :|

Yeah, because I am usually near electronics or am in a car or something...Just for safety