Rent a stroller in Bangkok?

Hi anyone staying in Bangkok knows if i could rent a stroller maybe for a few days to a week. I will be bringing my young boy with me to Bangkok in august and hope i can rent a stroller instead of bringing mine. If you do know where i can rent it, pls let me know. Thanks a lot.

Favorite Answer

I doubt if you can rent one, if you go to places like Tesco, Carrefour or Big C here you can find fairly inexpensive ones, at the better department stores like Robinson's and Central, good ones will be very expensive. It might be best just to bring yours, most airlines allow you to bring strollers to the door of the plane, will then check the stroller for you and have it available to you again at the door when you leave the plane. Good luck.

Source(s): Traveled with strollers before.

I've never seen stroller for rent in Thaialnd. You can buy a cheap one for temporaly use, it's not expensive in Bangkok.

i have been there alot but never seen a place where you can rent strollers, why dont you bring you travell strollers the light ones