Tommy
Tommy asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

what does foreskin feel like?

I do know what it does but I am just curious to find out what it feels like to have it and what feeling do you have if you pull it back... I am circumcised and do genuinely want to know... so please take this question kindly.. Thanks

Favorite Answer

It's really hard to describe what a feeling "feels" like to someone else that can't experience it. It's be like telling someone who was born blind what something else looks like, no offense. If I had to try to explain what my foreskin "feels" like, it would go something like this:

The outside of it feels just like regular loose skin (on any other part of your body). Not too sensitive, very loose and easily manipulated. But underneath (the inner foreskin), it's much more sensitive to touch because it's more of an inner mucosa membrane (similar to the inside of your lips or underneath your eyelid). Pulling it back always feels good (whether you have an erection or not) because it folds back over the corona (ridge of the head) everytime. Of course when you have an erection and do it over and over again, it obviously feels much more pleasurable! The most sensitive part on the penis is the frenulum (small "V" shaped flap of skin underneath the head which connects to the foreskin). For some reason that is the "sweet spot". Some circumcised guys still have the frenulum, or part of it, so you may or may not have it. That's about the best way I can think to describe it.

• Evan

It's actually really difficult to explain. Most of the outside of the foreskin is only a little more sensitive than regular skin. However at the very end of the foreskin is a really sensitive region called the ridged bands that is really sensitive and feels great when touched. The inside of the foreskin is the best part along with the ridged bands. When massaging or pulling the foreskin up and down over the penis head it sends out really great pleasure. Another good part is the frenulum, and it feels great to massage that area where it connects to the foreskin. Because the penis head itself is covered all the time, it is really sensitive also. It's quite sensitive to temperature and pressure, but when touched lightly I don't really feel much. Consequently, I find that my foreskin provides most of the sensation.

It feels comfortable to me, its like a blanket lol, and it feels weird when my foreskin is pulled back, also guys who are not circumsized have a sensitive head

I love playing with my foreskin its fun to pull it back and forth and it feels exiting to pull it back.

Well, in my posts tonight I told one dude about how I got circumcised when I was 14, at the advice of a urologist. So several years later, I don't regret that. I mean to have the sensitive head out and not covered with the drape of skin is better, IMHO. But before that when I would jo or something it was like pulling a tight band over the head and down. It was not fun.

I'm not laughing at you, but I think that asteriod's post was funny: if you say you are curious, I don't think there are any rules preventing you from experimenting or perhaps having sexual contact with another dude. Prolly be carefukl though.

** an issue I am looking for info. about is moles. I have a brown raise spot near the penis shaft & nutsack and wonder If I should see a dermatologist. But are there over-the-counter remedies or products online? thanks all **

It feels just like a penis lol..i can't explain it. But still its nothing big it just makes an orgasm i guess better and it gives protection unlike it being exposed if you were circumcised.

the foreskin is really soft & fleshy given it retracts over the head of the penis, is very sensitive & when peeled back makes the head very sensitive too.

If you really want to know what it feels like, you should go downtown and find a guy who will let you give it a try.

Feel your earlobe. It's soft as that and it covers the penis head.

Really sensitive at first but when you get used to being circumsized its becomes the norm for you