Tina Yang asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

(緊急)翻譯英文(培根所說的話) 20點

There are also idols formed by the intercourse and association of men with each other, which I call Idols of the Market-place, on account of the commerce and consort of men there. For it is by discourse that men associate; and words are imposed according to the apprehension of the vulgar. And therefore the ill and unfit choice of words wonderfully obstructs the understanding. Nor do the definitions or explanations wherewith in some things learned men are wont to guard and defend themselves, by any means set the matter right. But words plainly force and overrule the understanding, and throw all into confusion, and lead men away into numberless empty controversies and idle fancies.

請幫我翻譯上面的英文 謝拉^^

4 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

也有人的往來和協會形成的神像互相的,我由於人商務和一致稱市場神像,在那邊。 為它是由同聯繫在一起人的演講; 并且詞根據憂慮粗俗被強加。 並且不適和不合適的用語美妙地阻礙理解。 亦不定義或解釋用那個在有些事學會的人是不會守衛,并且保護自己,無論如何設置問題正確。 但是簡單地措辭力量并且否決理解,并且投擲所有入混亂,并且帶領人入無數的空的爭論和無所事事的花梢。

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

有一些被交際和公會塑造的偶像,我稱之為Market-place.由於商業交易和他們的配偶,因為常把男人跟講道和恐懼的平民聯想在一起.且因為那病態的跟不適切的解釋,使男人無法守護自己或將事情做對,不過字很清楚的將這誤會告知無效,且造成騷動,並帶領著人類前進到屬不盡的空虛與虛度的迷戀

• 1 decade ago

有並且神像由人的往來和協會互相形成, 我稱市場神像, 由於人商務和一致在那邊。為它是由同聯繫在一起人的演講; 並且詞被強加根據憂慮粗俗。並且因此詞不適和不合適的選擇美妙地阻礙理解。亦不定義或東西 在一些事學會的人是的解釋不會守衛和不會保護自己, 通過任何手段被設置問題正確。但簡單地措辭力量和否決理解, 和投擲所有入混亂, 和帶領人入無數的空的爭論和無所事事的花梢。

希望對你有幫助

圖片參考:http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/blog/smiley/4.gif

• 1 decade ago

有並且神像由人的往來和協會互相形成, 我稱市場神像, 由於人商務和一致在那邊。為它是由同聯繫在一起人的演講; 並且詞被強加根據憂慮粗俗。並且因此詞不適和不合適的選擇美妙地阻礙理解。亦不定義或wherewith 在一些事學會的人是的解釋不會守衛和不會保護自己, 通過任何手段被設置問題正確。但簡單地措辭力量和否決理解, 和投擲所有入混亂, 和帶領人入無數的空的爭論和無所事事的花梢。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.