Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Should I allow my lover to spe-rm on my face ? Is it a odd feeling, as I never tried it?

Favorite Answer

That's usually a porn-induced fantasy that men have, and the way it's portrayed in porn, is that the girls loooove it - the reality is that most women don't enjoy it. Why would we? It makes no sense to me. When you say that it feels "odd," is it a bad feeling? The way you phrased the question, "should I ALLOW ..." sort of tells me that you would rather not do it and that it's something you would do to please him, at your own expense. Please don't do anything you're not completely comfortable with. It's not worth it.

And no, it's NOT "good for your skin" - that's bull. It's a myth that men like to rattle off when trying to convince their girlfriends/wives to do something they're uncomfortable with. It's creepy.

His spe-rm is not for your face, ask him to use it for where it is meant for.. isn't it ?

I personally think it is disgusting, it is just some guys prefrences. Some women don't mind and some feel offended and degraded.

• Peewee

Do it if you feel like it. It certainly will not physically hurt you. I personally dislike someone ejaculating on my face (unless by accident), I feel like it is a bit of a degrading act.

I don't see anything wrong with it ( and I'm a woman). My husband enjoys cumming on my face and breasts.

There is nothing wrong with it. It's actually very good for your skin.

yes you should guys like it as for the feel of it i couldn't tell you however my wife says don't let it get into your eyes it burns like hell so she says anyway.

Do whatever YOU feel comfortable doing.

yup

try it, its good for your skin.