Anyone else got this page problem?

When I open out the YA the page looks normal, a size that i am comfortable with, but if you go in and have a look at past questions and answers the page opens out to nearly the size of the screen and it keeps on changing back and forth. Are YA playing around again, or is there something i can do to stop this,... show more When I open out the YA the page looks normal, a size that i am comfortable with, but if you go in and have a look at past questions and answers the page opens out to nearly the size of the screen and it keeps on changing back and forth. Are YA playing around again, or is there something i can do to stop this, because its driving my eye sight crazy,
does anyone know what this is, or understand what i mean?
Update: Hopefully some one can solve this, because i can't look at it this way.
Update 2: they are mucking around with things i think, and the ads like the tea one which we can't get rid of is annoying. But this width thing is causing me headaches, at least its not just me
Update 3: how do we contact someone to change it back to the previous format.