Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Islam - How can a high sin be forgiven ? A muslim commits adultery for several times . Can God forgive...?

Can God forgive her? For example : Her weakness is sleeping with the man that she loves the most but she is not mar to him . She wants to mary as soon as possible so then she will never feel like she is doing something bad that will make God angry against her . Can God forgive her ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

God forgives if she repent. Since she continued to do the same thing she is not repenting. right?? So, if she dies in this state she is dying in sin. Yet, God have total right to forgive her if He wishes. However, God will never forigive anybody who dies in the state of shirk.

Read this Hadith

7. Abudhar (RZA) narrates that the Prophet (SAW) said: One who uttered (in sincerety) the Kalimah La Ilaha Illallah and died having faith therein, certainly he would enter Jannah. Abudhar says: I asked the Prophet (SAW), even in the person has committed fornication and theft? The Prophet (SAW) responded: yes, though he has committed fornication and theft; (Abudhar says) I said again, even if he has committed fornication and theft? The Prophet (SAW) said: Yes, though he has committed fornication and theft. (Abudhar says) I again asked: Even if he has committed fornication and theft? The Prophet (SAW) said: Yes, even if he has committed fornication and theft on the contrary to the will of Abudhar. (Bukhari: 5827)

Note: Abudhar (RZA) was surprised that how a person having committed such major sins can enter Jannah (Heaven). That is why he asked repeatedly. The Prophet (SAW) made it clear to him (and hence to all of us) that a person who has uttered this Kalimah in full sincerity, he must enter Jannah though he has committed such major sins. Now it is upto Allah; wheather He forgives him ignoring his sins and cause him to enter Jannah or having penalized him for his sins, or he has managed to get his sins removed having sought forgiveness of Allah, however he will enter Jannah ultimately. Ulama has commented on this Hadith that utterance of Kalimah in full sincerity as referred in the above Hadith, includes firm faith to the Shariah in its totality and practice thereupon.

from here

http://www.geocities.com/mywetrose/MuntahabAhadith...

and this

The Prophet said, "The one who commits an illegal sexual intercourse is not a believer at the time of committing illegal sexual intercourse and a thief is not a believer at the time of committing theft and a drinker of alcoholic drink is not a believer at the time of drinking. Yet, (the gate of) repentance is open thereafter." (Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.801 Narrated by Abu Huraira)

from here

http://www.khutbahbank.org.uk/Articles,_lectures/S...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Source(s): Save Your Marriage http://enle.info/SaveYourMarriage
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

In Islam, taking human life is the biggest sin to humanity. A human life must be paid by another life.The right to forgive must come from the family of the dead person who was killed. Whether he was forgiven or executed by death penalty by the state, the sin with his fellow mankind is absolve. After that being done, only will God forgive him if he had made sincere repentance.

• 1 decade ago

God is all merciful and He forgive His servants who turns from his negative ways.

But then, how do you ask for forgiveness when you are still committing the act in which you want forgiveness for.

she only makes love to one man but they are not married and she wants to get married so that she stops feeling like she is doing something wrong.

one of the essence of marriage is to also have that sense of security. what happens after they maybe get separated along they way, will she sleep woth the next person n the name of love.

You turn you ways then ask for forgiveness and you shall be given

If you continue with your ways, i dont think you should bother asking for what you have not lost.

WELL, IF IS DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT, THEN IT IS NOT RIGHT.

if she was doing the right thing, then she wont have been feeling guilty.

Religion is not about doing the wrong thing cos you know you will ask forgiveness from your Lord and your shall be forgiven.

It is about patience, perseverances. if the guy really loves her, why not marriage

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

One of the most common questions spouses ask when confronting a marriage crisis is this: How can I save my marriage if my partner doesn't want to help find a solution? How do I succeed I am trying to save my marriage on my own? Learn here https://tr.im/QiNVW

It is a typical enough story: one partner leaves, the other stays. One remains 'in love', the other is uncertain. Whatever it is that has caused a couple to be apart, the one person who remains bears the prospect, fear, doubt, desire, hope of saving his or her marriage' alone.

• ameen
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

there is no limit for God forgiveness, the door of Repentance is open till the last moment of a person life.

We believe that there was a prostitute that found a dog so thirsty that was about to die. She helped him to give him water and quench his thirst.

That little work washed up all of her sins.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

adultery in the name of love or money,is adultery and which is a gross sin in Islam,Judausm,and Christianity.

what else is adultery ? why cant they marry to enjoy sex,and do it in a legal way ?

he/she followed their own lust,which made them transgressors.it is equally forbidden in christianity and judaism.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there is a lot of beliefs, you can accept what you want. The bottom line is that you hurt no one and not allow yourself to be in a situation where you will be hurt. I don't think God would have a problem with that. It's a simple rule to follow.

• 1 decade ago

if u love some one its a binding marage between to 2 of you just bacouse you havent got it legaly documented dosnt make it adultry only you them and God knows but if its becouse of love and not somthing else im shure God dosent prosacute you if you truely want forgivness and are sorry for doing it God sayes your forgiven have faith that he will

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How can ANYONE answer this? You would have to ask him yourself. Again...religion was made by man to put people in line. Just like that girl your talking about. You gotta die to really know. People just get deperate to "believe" in something, but we gotta stop being so arrogant and expect whats IN FROT OF US. She is following her HEART. She is not killing, stealing or anything bad. Leave her alone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.