c6r2003 asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

I'm trying to pad my resume.?

How would I describe the job of an infantry battalion S-3 section NCO on a resume?

Favorite Answer

Involved in the preparation and execution of training schedules and operational events. Assisted my superiors in preparing operations plans to accomplish certain objectives.

That's what I told my Chief Petty Officer to put on his resume when he left the S-3 shop with a medical battalion on his way to retirement.

• I would stress leadership, basic infantry skills outline in the FM, and S3 duties based on your SOP.

Just as you just had. List it under military experience with dates.