WWE Crazy Storyline Week(warning SD! main event spoiler)?

Raw: William Regal cuts the Randy Orton vs Triple H WWE Championship Backlash rematch short,because he fells derespected? ECW:Mike Adamle just walks off from the ECW Announce Team table with Tazz following right behind him? SmackDown!:And now probably the most shocking Vickie Guerrero strips The Undertaker of... show more Raw: William Regal cuts the Randy Orton vs Triple H WWE Championship Backlash rematch short,because he fells derespected?

ECW:Mike Adamle just walks off from the ECW Announce Team table with Tazz following right behind him?

SmackDown!:And now probably the most shocking Vickie Guerrero strips The Undertaker of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship!?!?

What's do you guys think is next?
Update: To darrwen f shut up i most definietly more friends than you if your upset about something so stupid,and if you don't to be spoiled then don't read the question Dumb-***. Some of us actually like to read the SmackDown spoilers just incase we have to miss it or wanna watch something else that night.Hell i... show more To darrwen f shut up i most definietly more friends than you if your upset about something so stupid,and if you don't to be spoiled then don't read the question Dumb-***. Some of us actually like to read the SmackDown spoilers just incase we have to miss it or wanna watch something else that night.Hell i read the spoilers & watch the tapings so my adviice to you is shut the hell up,get a life,and in the future don't answer spoiler revealing questions if all your going to is ***** & moan about it or your just in it to get 2 lame points.
12 answers 12