Can one vomit own feces?

Is it possible for a relatively healthy person to vomit up their own feces? This brings up interesting questions -- such as, when does digested food make the change into poop? And just how far does feces have to travel if it can in fact be vomited up? I am concerned for my welfare, and any preventative measures... show more Is it possible for a relatively healthy person to vomit up their own feces? This brings up interesting questions -- such as, when does digested food make the change into poop? And just how far does feces have to travel if it can in fact be vomited up?

I am concerned for my welfare, and any preventative measures that I could take to safeguard against this undoubtedly traumatic phenomena would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you could refer me to some specific cases of poop vomiting, I would appreciate that as well.