Why Is My Left hand and fingers numb and tingling , all day ? Please help..?

I woke up today , and my 3 left fingers on my left hand are Numb , and Tingling , and it hasn't got any better or gone away at all. Im 31 yrs old and yes im over weight . Im really scared. It seems to have started when I put My left elbow down on the table that I use the PC ON And it just ran down my arm , and... show more I woke up today , and my 3 left fingers on my left hand are Numb , and Tingling , and it hasn't got any better or gone away at all. Im 31 yrs old and yes im over weight . Im really scared. It seems to have started when I put My left elbow down on the table that I use the PC ON And it just ran down my arm , and into only 3 of my Finger starting with My Pinky. The feeling is kind of like i hit a funny bone but it is in my fingers and some part of my palm on the left side of hand. its also numb. i mean really numb. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IM REALLY SCRED THAT THIS IS A SIGN OF A HEART ATTACK. Thanks for your help.......O i do feel pretty good today besides that feeling. Like i dont feel any different then normal. If That helps.