erick asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

Dale Earnhardt, Sr.?

Star this question in memory of Dale. Let's see how many stars we can get

The Power of 3

I think its an insult to the entire sport to compare Kyle Busch to Sr.

• Favorite Answer

R.I.P Dale Earnhardt Sr.

Source(s): The Intimidator Rules !!!!!!!!

Yes I am a proud Dale Earnhardt fan all the way!! Now I am a Dale Earnhardt Jr fan and will continue to watch nascar as long as he is still racing.

I always find it interesting when people compare someone to someone else. While I agree that there will never be another Dale Earnhardt Sr, I also believe that there will never be another Richard Petty. Its also like any other sport, for instance basketball, the next (supposedly) great ball hog is going to be on Michael Jordans level. Baseball, people are constantly comparing some sluggers to either Babe Ruth or Ted Williams (or whomever). Hockey, Mario Lemiux or Wayne Gretzky. Football, Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, etc etc...you get my point?

I wish I could forget that day myself.......

There will never be another like someone that came before, until cloning is perfected all anyone can is wish and hope.

There will never be another Dale Earnhardt.Though the name is still with us the style of driving and the man will never be with us or duplicated by anyone else.

As for Kyle he can read a track like Earnhardt could but he will never have the respect of his peers like Dale Earnhardt had.

dale sr is the man and will always be the man nobody will ever take the place of Dale Sr.not ever Dale Jr and iam the biggest Dale Jr fan in New Jersey...#3 forever...

Sr. can never be replaced, but look at this way. We may have The Intiminator Jr. in the making. It's just fun and refreshing to watch someone like this and bring back memories of the old days. Just my two cents.

i gave a star

who compared kyle busch to dale sr i must of missed that that person needs their head checked

He will always be missed, he was taken way before his time. You will be hearing people talk about him 20 yrs from now.. Yes, the Power of #3, will always live on in memory forever.. I know for me it will.. R.I.P Dale Sr..

Go Dale Jr & Hms

NASCAR would not be what it is today without Dale Earnhardt Sr. Plz do NOT compare Shrub to him.

R.I.P.

Go Jr.>>>>

• Kayla

RIP Dale Sr!