Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 decade ago

Why does Israel have the right to have nuclear weaopns but Iran doesn't?

Israel has a right to defend itself against the countries surrounding it, but why don't they have the right to defend themselves against Israel? Israel is a powerful country, it poses a major threat. And why does America get to choose who can and can't have nuclear weapons?

Best Answer

First of all I think No Country Should Have the RIGHT of Having Nuclear Weapons !

How can a Nuclear Weapon be Used as a Defensive Warfare !?

How can it be Used without Killing Innocents !?

Second the Reason is Tyranny of a Few Powers Ruling Others in the World , Its Just Like "We Command , You Obey"

SO all these laws and Sanction an UN stuff are their tools and useless unless THEY want them to do sth .

To me Israel is not a Powerfull Regime ( I dont accept Israel as a Country) , Its just a Fragile Rotten Regime ...Just like a Spider web .Looks Scary but inside it has nothing Scary

Insha'allah If Israel Would be Fool Enough to Attack Iran , It would be removed from the Earth once and Forever .

Even Though Arab Brothers would Be Just observing as they use to do !

And At the End Dont Forget that We are Legally Enriching Plotuniom For Peacefull Matters not Making Bombs

Which is all being Observed and Proofed .

Source(s): Very Good Question and well said , Have a Star ;) From Iran

Personally I think no one should be allowed to have them. Especially not America and Israel, the reason being that Israel and America both have about as much self control as an Israeli soldier pointing an AK47 at a Palestinian child. They are aggressive and heavy handed. While on the other hand, Iran has not attacked anyone for over a hundred years or more. When was the last time America or Israel used violence and aggression.......? Exactly

cause America wants tries to be in charge of the world and is trying hard.You have a point!Iran should do whatever they want but look foreign already hate the middle east even when it's not doing anything,America has the uglies government ever and makes lots of leis.Only smart people can understand that we'ree innocent and we'r just doing our duty(to protect ourselves)

have a star:)

The Nuclear NonProliferation Treaty that was signed by the major nations that already had nuclear weapons agreed to try to prevent other countries from obtaining the weapons or means of making them so the world would not end in in a nuclear holocaust.

Bcuz it is the close friend of lovely America....

Iran needs to make some good friends before using nuclear power.

Ersatz israel has no such right. They do it illegally; against the international law. They question is, why are they not subject to international punishment.

EDIT Sneaky

Look at this zionists post.

"Israel had/has the worlds permission and has never threatened anyone, Iran doesn't and is threatening all."

First, ersatz israel has not admited to having nuclear weapons; so how can it have the words permission?

2nd, ersatz israel launched an attack on Syria recently to bomb a storage warehouse for some reason. That in itself is an act of war. before that they launched a war against Lebanon, and since then they have been continuously threatening Iran. Don't you read the news??

Seriously, you zionists are all liars.

No country deserves the right to have nuclear weapons; the fact that some do is a testament to global inequality. Iran isn't even trying to create weapons, just power.

Ironically, both Americans and Israelis are threatening to annihilate Iran. But no one publicizes that the way they do threats against Israel, do they?

America chooses because it is powerful, and because it has an innate sense of superiority and, by extent, control over the rest of the world. It isn't right and it isn't fair, but then, what is?

• John E

The question I'd like to hear is this:

Can we, peace loving people make both Israel and Iran stop using the plutonium enrichment plants and shut down both facilities, once and for all?

Unfortunately, fanatics and nukes do not mix well.

In fact they make a very explosive substance, in my humble opinion.

Actually, I am more afraid of some fanaticism-blinded zionist Jews than the mild mannered Persians to push the wrong button whatsoever.

I maybe wrong on that of course but this is my personal opinion.

My 2c

Let us get one thing straight - the United States did not give Israel the right to have nuclear weapons anymore than it gave the right to Russia, China, the United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, France, or any other country that might have nuclear weapons today. All the US has the power to do is protest any other countries (like Iran) in having them and if the United States thinks it is in the best interests of the United States that Iran not have nuclear weapons then the US can choose to do something about it.

Good Luck!!!

The more important question why is any country allowed to have them. There are already enough war heads in existence to destroy the world 60 times over. That much power should not be in any ones hands.

As for Iran, what do you think the would be the first thing that they would do with one, when their president has stated publicly that Israel should be wiped from the face of the earth.

Mean while, Israel has had nuclear weapons since 1967.

I don't think that ANY country should have them, but with certain regimes in place, I do believe that there are a few countries that should be restrained from even trying to attain them.

The thought of a country like Iran having nuclear weapons is just down right scary.

The weapons themselves are not that scary, it's the willingness to use that scares me.