Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What Movie did the song "Sway" by Bic Runga originally play in? (Not American Pie)?

It played at the end of the movie. I recall the scene ending with a couple on top of a building as the camera pans out to show the city and then fading into the end credits. I remember the soundtrack didn't have the song on it, so I watched the credits to find the song and artist. I'm sure this movie came out before American Pie. I believe it was a romantic comedy.

It played at the end of the movie. I recall the scene ending with a couple on top of a building as the camera pans out to show the city and then fading into the end credits. I remember the soundtrack didn't have the song on it, so I watched the credits to find the song and artist. I'm sure this movie came out before American Pie. I believe it was a romantic comedy. Again, It was not on the soundtrack.

Again, It was not on the soundtrack.