Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOlympics · 1 decade ago

Who is the only Olympic athlete to win medals in both the WINTER/SUMMER OLYMPICS in the same year?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Bru
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Christa Ludig-Rothenburger (GDR) won a gold medal at the Winter Olympics in Calgary; Alberta Canada and a silver in cycling at the Summer Olympics in Seoul; South Korea, 1988.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Many gamers say that they could particularly win Olympic Gold, yet deep down i be conscious of they like the NBA call slightly greater. the u . s . a . already has the main suitable basketball gamers interior the worldwide, so maximum different worldwide places are already overmatched. the place as triumphing the NBA Championship, you're enjoying the better of the main suitable. observe how Kobe vs. LeBron made greater headlines than Kobe & LeBron? BQ - almost certainly, yet they are all tight. incredibly LeBron BQ2 - i attempt to take a non-bias view whilst gazing Olympic basketball. final 365 days, I felt that u . s . a . became reliable adequate to win gold, so yeah i think you could say I rooted for them.

• 1 decade ago

Christa Luding-Rothenburger (GDR) in 1988 in Calgary (speed skating) and Seoul (cycling).

Sorry, say what... you got your cities and events mixed up

• 1 decade ago

Christa Ludig-Rothenburger (GDR) in 1988 in Seoul (speed skating) and Calgary (cycling)

Source(s): Plum
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.