Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What do high school guys like?

Ok... besides looks... personality wise...Do you prefer sluts over nice girls, Caked up make up over natural, Sporty over girly?Fun, Clean and sexy over whoreish and slutty? Popular and dramatic over just chill?

Update:

Just for info THIS IS FOR A SURVEY NOT ME!!!!!!!!! LAST PERSON THAT ANSWERED>>>

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i like nice girls. sporty and girly is both good. just chill

being a slut only gets you sex

• 3 years ago

they say love is blinding, so any lady who isn't great gorgous yet only seems after her self and tries to look first rate... if i've got been to fall in love along with her, i might evaluate her to be the main beautifull guy or woman interior the international. get it? additionally there is a few variety of rumer that small boobs are unatractive or somthing which i think of is an entire lie... only sayin. yet whilst your only talking approximately issues in elementary terms epidermis deep as a thank you to speak, nicely then a severe-high quality smile or rather eyes, which could lead on directly to the question, what qualifies eyes as rather eyes?... i think, like they say... elegance is interior the attention of the beholder. EDIT: oh i like "." 's answer too oh and approximately tall or short... shorter then ourselves, is often solid

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Every guy is different so it is hard to say but most of the time guys in high school like a number of things. They like girls, nice cars, lots of money, and a better life for their future.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

UH......! Don't ask anyone this... Be yourself and guys will <3 you! Your proably pretty so you just act normal.... Guys like nice pretty and soft girls who are flexible to be there selves and dont act pricy... GUYS HATE THAT... be nice to the guy you like and act a little different so they notice you and try to get to know them.... DONT BE TO NICE! lol ur gonna kill 'em.... Dont be annoying either. Or whoreish! lol

Source(s): thoughts.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

normal girls ... willing to do stuff but trusting like that girl to be open but lets him talk and shuts up once and a wile and just chills

• 1 decade ago

depends on the guy. everyone is different. i perfer make up, girly, fun, clean, and sexy, and popular... but thats just me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1) nice girls

2) natural

3) sporty

4) fun clean sexy

5) just chill

• 1 decade ago

WE like Cool girls that can be fun

• 1 decade ago

most guys want sex but their are some good ones like me u sound like a decent guirl i would love to chat with u halla back please

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.