The annoying Announcer game: who's More annoying than Michael Kay, Yankee announcer?

Update: Bravo.... I dislike him because of three things.... In game i have never heard an announcer throw the team they are calling under the bus so much as he does in games The Yankees are losing, they cant do this they cant do that the negative numbers start poppin out from everywhere, its like before the game he... show more Bravo....

I dislike him because of three things....

In game i have never heard an announcer throw the team they are calling under the bus so much as he does in games The Yankees are losing, they cant do this they cant do that the negative numbers start poppin out from everywhere, its like before the game he looks up the bad numbers and the good numbers and then according to how game is going, those r the stats he uses.. but then, if the team has a heroic comback for a win, i haveta listen to him yelling about how great a game they played and amazing a victory it was...its annoying.

Then, throw in that he has the WORST habit of when a yankee pitcher is throwing a no hitter or perfect gaem, the other announcers dont acknowledge it, but what do you know, Kay says "Well theyre perfect thru 6 innings" simply because he has stated that i dont believe in luck, so he does it simply to prove his point LOL, and it irritates the hell out of me LOL
Update 2: Kenot..

HARRY CAREY!? you didnt like Harry Carey? WOW!