New York Jets?

Jets got Alen Faneca, good Oline now, with FB richdarson, offense is going to be better with new WR they got. plus Erik Ainge.

then they have DE Colston, and a corner they got at draft.

I think they can make it to playoff this year with all this new ppl.

probably 10 and 6 again.

GOJETS

11 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Alan Faneca instantly makes the Left Tackle DBrick and the Center Mangold so much better, and Woody the new RT can make the right guard better in a split second. The line is now a top 5 line in the NFL. Thomas Jones will get close to 2,000 yards this year and 10 touchdowns. He gained over 1100 yards alone last year with that crap of a line they had, so imagine running behind Tony Richardson and Faneca. Kellen Clemens now has experience, and he has a AWESOME tight end much like Dallas Clark to throw to (Dustin Keller) Coles is so dangerous over the middle and COtchery is as underrated as it gets. The biggest question was defense, but Kris Jenkins is going to stop the run and David Harris who started only 8 games last year had only like 30 or 40 tackles less than the leader in the NFL... now I bet he could get 40 more tackles in double the games dont you? Gholston and Pace are going to dominate at pass rushing this year, Kerry Rhodes has no worries about an extension and hes been having pro bowl years, Darelle Revis is going to be special and Justin Miller is now back from injury. The Jets will not go 10-6 it will be more like 12-4 with a victory OR EVEN 2 over the Patriots. Just imagine what Thomas Jones can do now that he can go to the left side again instead of just the right like he did last year. Faneca- (take a look at Jerome Bettis and Willie Parker) and Richardson- who blocked for Adrian Peterson, and Larry Johnson/Priest Holmes in KC. GO JETS

• 1 decade ago

John said just about everything i was going to say. I predict a 9-7 season simply because of a qb weakness and playing the pats twice. I think the jets willl have a top 5 defense and a top 6 offensive line. the rbs will be great too, and the 2nd best kick returner in football (justin miller) is now back. the jets will be much improved, and will be fighting for a playoff spot, though there are no gurantees in the AFC.

Kerry Rhodes will be a Defensive MVP candidate.

Source(s): Die hard jets fan.
  • 4 years ago

i'm an older individual, 50. back in the middle Nineteen Sixties the Jets actual had a small Jet airplane on the sphere. it may well be operated by utilising a small youngster. It does seem in some black and white photographs of the group enjoying video games on the previous Shea Stadium. you will possibly be able to needs to work out the history of the yank soccer League on line. So it became into the air airplane they have been named for. that they had a greater than existence proprietor, Sonny Werblin. He signed Joe Namath and owned the Monmouth Park horse Race track in NJ. He became into only before his time for the Nineteen Sixties worldwide. became into sort of like Donald Trump. basically a greater than existence character I even think of the Jet mightpersistent around the sphere whilst the group scored a TD

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

unfortunately the jets wont make it to the playoffs, although i am a Tennessee football fan Erik ainge is terrible. if your hopes are relying on him at all, well lets just say i would stay away from all bets involving the jets...other than them loosing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If Chad Pennington or Kellen Clemens don't have a good year with the offensive line we have they should not deserve to play in the NFL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haahahahaha 10-6? try moving that 1 to the other side of the -

which would be 0-16

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Erik Ainge isn't great.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Need a QB to win games.

• 1 decade ago

Couldn't care less about ANY team from New York!

• 1 decade ago

HELL YEAH!

GO JETS!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.