So... if you believe American law is based on Judeo-Christian ethics...?

Can you please tell me what Judeo-Christian ethics it's based on that weren't part of Germanic or Anglo-Saxon/British common law we directly adopted our own common law from, or the ancient Greco-Roman democratic tradition (particularly the Tort laws of Draco and Solon) which shaped our own democracy?... show more Can you please tell me what Judeo-Christian ethics it's based on that weren't part of Germanic or Anglo-Saxon/British common law we directly adopted our own common law from, or the ancient Greco-Roman democratic tradition (particularly the Tort laws of Draco and Solon) which shaped our own democracy?
(Hint: that eliminates murder, theft, rape, lying under oath and adultry-- and adultry is no longer illegal anyway)

Well, of course, the First Amendment has nothing to do with Judeo-Christian laws (that eliminates Commandments 1-4 and 10 for Jews, most Protestant and Orthodox Christians, and 1-3 and 9-10 for Lutherans and Roman Catholics).

So that leaves-- honoring thy mother and father, and coveting thy neighbor's house and wife, which have nothing to do with any laws.

So...where is this Judeo-Christian influence?
Update: Um, peaceisjustice: I don't think you understand what Common Law is. Look it up.
Update 2: Or for that matter, what "Germanic" or "Anglo-Saxon" means.
Update 3: Edward J: Are you trying to tell me that the Greek State copied the Jewish tribes? What a joke. Hebrew law had no concept of trial by jury (which came from the Greeks). Want to know what the Bible says about settling disputes? Deuteronomy 25:2 'If the guilty party deserves to be beaten, the judge will have... show more Edward J: Are you trying to tell me that the Greek State copied the Jewish tribes? What a joke. Hebrew law had no concept of trial by jury (which came from the Greeks). Want to know what the Bible says about settling disputes?

Deuteronomy 25:2
'If the guilty party deserves to be beaten, the judge will have him lie down and be beaten in his presence.'
Update 4: Jim D: Ultimately, yeah, that's true-- I was trying to go with direct influences in this case.