Eli Manning...wasted after half a beer. Doesn't he look like he's 16? Look at the peach fuzz...?

http://archive.profootballtalk.com/Manning.bmp

Haha....and having a hot gold digger hanging off him is not doing much for his image... at least not in THIS image...

Update:

Is that his wife? oh..lol. Sorry. I guess I would need to keep up with People magazine or Entertainment Weekly. Just thought I would pass along a good laugh. :)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lol Eli manning has less facial hair then a freshman in high school. i bet he has to pull out an ID to buy some

• 1 decade ago

So.... Im guessing you are a Pats fan, still complaining about the Super Bowl loss.... but anyway, here is my answer:

1. Probably not wasted, he just blinked at an awkward moment

2. Even if he was, he definitely had more beers before the one in his hand.

3. So he didnt shave for one day, big deal

4. And actually, he looks more along the lines of 20 years old (even though everyone knows he is older)

• 1 decade ago

Eli always looks 12, sober or inebriated.

• 1 decade ago

first of all, that doesnt even look like eli manning. i mean the face is, but i think someone just cropped his face onto that body. and anywayz... just like someone else said, ur just a sore-loser patriots fan who's still complainin that we handed ur asses to you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He doesn't look much different than normal. His mouth is always open...he's an open mouth breather.

• 1 decade ago

He looks more like he has down syndrome.

• Brian
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

He always looks like that :)

• 1 decade ago

LMAO!!! hahahahahahaha

• 1 decade ago

Hahahahahahahaha, that is funny as hell, good one

• 1 decade ago

thats his wife and he is f-ed up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.