Will Mario Manningham be worth the risk for the Super Bowl Champion NY Giants?

He's had some issues with drugs (marijuana and prescription pain killers), then lied about it in interviews at the NFL combine (that was dumb), and later admitted to lying in a letter he wrote to all 32 teams. He also scored a 6 in the wonderful wonderlic test. Now, I don't put much credence in that test,... show more He's had some issues with drugs (marijuana and prescription pain killers), then lied about it in interviews at the NFL combine (that was dumb), and later admitted to lying in a letter he wrote to all 32 teams. He also scored a 6 in the wonderful wonderlic test. Now, I don't put much credence in that test, but a 6?

He is a first class talent, no doubt about it, but this is no throw away pick for the Giants in the third round (like Bradshaw last year, who also had "character issues"). Will he be Super Mario for the Giants? or super bust?