Acid reflux and breastfeeding?

Hi there, i am suffering from severe daily acid reflux (constant) and heartburn, to the point where i cannot eat more than 5 spoonfuls of food without getting severe discomfort and have developed a mouth ulcer. I have asked for adice on which medication to take, b\ut have been given no straight answer. So... show more Hi there, i am suffering from severe daily acid reflux (constant) and heartburn, to the point where i cannot eat more than 5 spoonfuls of food without getting severe discomfort and have developed a mouth ulcer. I have asked for adice on which medication to take, b\ut have been given no straight answer.

So my question is what can i take to relieve/stop my acid reflux will not be transfered over my breastmilk (as i am a nursing mother to a 2 week old baby).

I was previously diagnosed and with acid reflux (and perscibed ranitidine and ursoflax which was extremely effective) so this is how i can be sure i have it again.